Document Management Solutions
Document management is a solution for customers to store, manage and track electronic documents. DMS is one of the precursor technologies to content management, and not all that long ago was available solely on a stand-alone basis like its imaging, workflow, and archiving brethren. It provides some of the most basic functionality to content management, imposing controls and management capabilities onto otherwise “dumb” documents. This makes it so that when you have documents and need to use them, you are able to do so with just a click.
For Document Management Solutions
– Reduced Storage Space
– Save cost and time
– Enhanced Security
– No need of additional HR
– Improved Regulatory Compliance
– Easier Retrieval
– Better Collaboration
– Recreating information that can’t be found
– Better Backup and Disaster Recovery
– Audit Trail
Managed Printing Services
We provide services to reputed clients to optimize or manage a company’s document output. The main components provided are need assessment, selective or general replacement of hardware, and
the service, parts and supplies needed to operate the new and/or existing hardware (including existing third-party equipment if this is required by the customer). We also tracks how the PRINTER, FAX, COPIER
and MFP fleet is being used, the problems, budgets with complete user’s satisfaction. Importantly, We help organizations save up to 30% and more on overall printing costs.
For Managed Printing Services
Cost Effective Solution
– Reduction in costs comes through several aspects which includes using more efficient printers, minimising the
use of paper, monitoring the print activities of the users.
Printer Fleet Reduction
– Remove all the small and mid-range Printers, with the deployment of fewer devices exactly according to the requirement.
Reduction in Printer Volume
– Fewer pages printed without negativel effecting business process.
– This includes enforcing user authentication before print jobs are released, & tracking user activity
Management & Control
– Accurately allocate costs in order to capture information including billing activity, as well as analyze departmental and individual usage patterns.
– Including lower paper usage, lower electrical consumption and recycle toner cartridges.
Eliminate IT Workload
– By reducing IT resources being used for print related issues.
Utilize Powerful Software
– Use of any strong OEM Pull Printing Software/tool to manage the entire printing / copying from a central location.